Quick Approval and Easy Settlement Guidelines
Payday Loans are very easy to get and settle. However the incidence of vast number of application rejections and settlement delay shows that securing these short term loans are not easy at all. The end result lies with the applicant. If you stick to the following rules, getting and settling a payday loan will become easier.
Quick approval guidelines for a payday loan
- Make sure to check the qualification policy that you have qualified.
- Never ever lie or conceal your financial status. The payday lender is sure to find out that the information provided by you is false. This will
cause unnecessary delay, and might even compromise your chances of getting a payday cash advance.
- The Customer Care is always there to help you clear your doubts. Be expressive to them and
communicate your queries to them.
- Never make excuses regarding
payment. If you have any problems regarding payment, feel free
to approach the organization. The payday lenders have been known
to make concessions on extreme circumstances.
- Provide valid phone
number, address and reference.
- Do not fill up application forms
on more than one website at a time. Records of all the filled
applications are stored in a central national database. All the payday
lenders verify their customer's details from it. Multiple form fill-ups
will provide them with the idea that you might be up to some
fraud or simply might have not cleared your existing dues with
other payday lenders.
Easy Settlement guidelines for a payday loan
- Make payments within the due date. This will not only help you in keeping
your payments down, but also timely payment will show good on your credit
- Try not to roll over your loans. Even of you have to do so, the
maximum number of rollovers should be limited to two. Any thing beyond
that, and you would be looking for trouble.
- Make sure that the NSF (Non-Sufficient
Funds) of your checking account is less. This way, you make sure that
you do not end up paying a lump sum in case of a bounced check.
- Try to
pay off your loans as quickly as possible. Most of the payday lenders impose
a prorate fees on the loan. However, if you come across surplus cash,
make sure you pay off the loan irrespective of the date of payment. This
will avoid unnecessary rollovers if you run out of cash on the repayment